GREAT MOTHER’S DAY GIFTS!
Mother’s day is right around the corner – have you decided on what you were going to treat the special lady in your life to? Being the loving, caring, proactive blogger that I am – I have listed a few ideas for you to ensure that your unique gift arrives on time!
- SPA GIFT CERTIFICATE: ALL mom’s can use a day off and what better way to spend that time at the spa?! I love the website spafinder.com! You can purchase a gift card right from the website and have it shipped or emailed directly to your mother! They even showcase different destinations known especially for their spas and tranquil atmospheres.
- BOUQUET OF FLOWERS : Contrary to what you may believe or what some women say, the majority of women love fresh flowers. Now I have some good news – they don’t always have to be roses! Go for something different, try carnations or tulips – the arrangements from proflower.com are GORG & super affordable! They even ship internationally!
- AN EDIBLE ARRANGEMENT: There is nothing like a chocolate dipped gift! I love ediblearrangements.com because they are super creative, affordable and or course…edible! Anything sweet AND healthy for you…count me (I mean mom ;)) in! The best part about an Edible Arrangement is you can choose to pick it up or have it delivered directly to your mom’s front door.
- A SCENTSY WARMER SYSTEM : No Mother’s Day would be complete without her own Scentsy Warmer and favorite fragrance burning! With SOOO many warmers to choose from and over 80 scents, there is truly something for every mom! With warmers ranging from $20-35 and scents priced at $5.00 – Scentsy is easy on the pocket and awesome on your nose! Purchasing directly from moorejennifer.scentsy.us under the party “I Love My Mom” will allow you to create your purchase as a gift which includes a card – you can also have the purchase shipped directly to your mother!
- MARY KAY PRODUCTS: Can’t take mom to the spa? Then let the spa come to mom! With everything from facial cleansers, to make-up and perfume there is something for every budget and every mom! Place your order with me by the end of this week (4.28.12) and I’ll include a free gift bag and Mary Kay samples with your purchase! Just visit marykay.com/jennmoore10 and place your order TODAY!
- DONATE TO A CHARITY OR NON-PROFIT IN YOUR MOM’S NAME: Does your mom have a passion for children, or animals or going green? If you visit justgive.org, you can choose any charity listed that best represents your mom and donate in her name! It’s different from the traditional but will leave her imprint for many years to come!
I hope a few of these options help you decided just what you are going to do for Mother’s Day! Let me know what you decide to do! Comment below if you have any other suggestions, comments or questions!!
EXCEL : LOVE : EXPLORE
Posted on April 24, 2012, in Fashion Trends and Tips and tagged affordable, diy, edible arrangements, gifts, home, mary kay, mother's day, proflowers, scentsy, shopping, style, travel, Vacation. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.